SPARKvue is a program that has the ability to gather accurate data and graph results in real time allowing you to generate complex measurements.
- Designed to enable simpler, smoother, and faster interactions between your students and the science you’re teaching.
- Intuitive icon-based navigation keeps the focus on the learning, not the tool
- Provides real-time, quantitative measurement and analysis with the PASPORT line of sensors.
- Energize student reflection and discussion with built-in predictions, annotation tools, snapshot capability, and an electronic journal.
- Display data in multiple simultaneous representations, including graphs, tables, digital displays, and analog meters.
- Optimized for touchscreen systems – perfect for interactive whiteboards and tablet PCs.
- Easily export data in a range of formats
- Create interactive SPARKlabs for use on your computer or on the SPARK Science Learning System.
- Enables multiple modes of discovery -- from guided inquiry to open-ended exploration